Friday, November 6, 2009

Pho Garden Challenge ... the Aftermath!

It's been a few days since our boy, Lumpy, partook in the Pho Garden Challenge. Lumpy managed to finish the challenge in a record break pace of 10 minutes flat. A time so mind-boggling that Pho Garden owner Brenden Lam declared that from that point on, only humans would be allowed to take the challenge!

After finishing, Lumpy asked for seconds.



Before they could bring out a second bowl, the original bowl got its revenge on Lumpy! Apparently a little known fact about Zgrunturians is that when they eat too much, they enter a quasi-hibernation state.

The last few days at the office and at my apartment have been quiet. And if I dare say, I think I may be missing the energy of having his royal blueness around!

Now I feel like eating some pho...

No comments:

Post a Comment