Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lumpy's Crew

I previously mentioned that Lumpy has been hanging out with some new friends I have never met. And this has been accompanied by some strange behavior. An otherwise upbeat, pleasant, and kind Lumpy occasionally morphs into a short-tempered blue blob that tells people that if they don't watch it, they'll "get theirs".

Towards me, Lumpy is a bit protective. I guess it is a perk of being the handler and his roommate.

Last night when we were out, someone accidentally bumped into my chair. Lumpy got a bit confrontational. Afterwards when we got home, I told Lumpy he shouldn't have done it, but he said I was being disrespected and he had to do something about it. He added that I shouldn't worry about it and he'd talk to his crew to make sure that guy would never bother me again.

As he shooed me out of his room, he said he needed to hit the mattresses soon. I guess he was tired from a long day of working on EP3, but it was only 8PM!?

No comments:

Post a Comment