Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lumpy's New Friends

Living with roommates is an interesting experience. You have your ups and downs. But what if your roommate is a blobby blue alien named Lumpy that eats a lot? And what if said alien is also a Star?

Then it becomes an adventure.

Lumpy hangs out with an interesting bunch of people. Some are internet phenoms, some are outright famous, while others are known for other reasons. And don't get me started on the quirky wannabe actor crowd.

Being Lumpy's handler, I'm usually forced to go out with Lumpy and his friends. Which can be good and bad.

But recently, Lumpy has made some new friends. Friends I've never met. And it's beginning to worry me, since Lumpy also seems to be getting a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Occasionally he gets short with me. At other times he becomes very magnanimous, picking up the tab. During those times, if I try to pay my share, he tells me to forget about it. When I tell him he's still just a semi-Star and to watch what he spends, he insists on a big payday coming soon.

Don't get me wrong. I like the Lumpster. I really do. But something is strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment