Friday, December 11, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas from Apple! EP4 is now Ready for Sale!!



Upon returning from lunch on this cold and rainy day in San Francisco, I was greeted by an e-mail from Apple. I held my breathe as I took a glanced at the subject line. And smiled as I read the "Your application is Ready for Sale"!

Truth be told, I was a little worried this round, only because we had a couple of rejections from EP3. Things turned out for the best and we got accepted on the first pass!



If you've been on the fence about QuitIt!, now's a great time! We're on SALE for the Holidays for $0.99. Already have a copy? Then let your friends know about it. Especially if you've been enjoying the FREE updates!

We can only continue doing the free updates with your support. So please spread the word and leave us a review on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment