Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FAQ - Where's My Stuff?

Where's My Stuff?


Q. I can't find all the gifts/pokers/holidays that I've purchased? Where's my stuff!?
A. Anything you've purchased will reside in your inventory until it is used.

To check out your inventory, go to Main Menu>My Stuff then select Gift, Pokers or Holidays to see what you have in your inventory.

Q. I have gifts in My Stuff but they don't seem to ever appear in the game. Why?

A. You can only have 2 gifts on screen at once (accessories are the only exception). This includes both non-interactive gifts and interactive gifts. While there are 2 gifts on screen, no other gift may appear until one of them expires.

Non-interactive gifts generally will expire after about 20 seconds.

Interactive gifts lasts a bit longer (usually about 5 minutes) before they expire. The following gifts are classed as Interactive:

CLAPPY THE MONKEY
LIL' SQUEAKER
LUMPY OHHS
WHAT DA PHO?
DELUXE THANKSGIVING FEAST
YULETIDE LOG
ZYNX THE TOY DOG
ALONG CAME MR. FUZZY WUZZY

To get rid of interactive gifts, you can:
1. Feed them to Lumpy (easiest)
2. Shoot it with a projectile poker (ie. DRAGON BALL JB or YE OLDE TURKEY TAMER)
3. Or wait for it to expire (usually within 5 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment