Lumpy's Agent thought that this was a particularly great idea. And provided us, while waving a copy of Lumpy's contract in the air, with enough compelling reasons why we should have it.
So it's official. We're having a Christmas is the Time for Giving Gifts Contest!
Just what is a Gift in the world of QuitIt!? We have two main types of Gifts. Interactive and non-interactive. Non-interactive ones arrive and age over time before they disappear. They may be good or bad. An interactive gift is something that you and Lumpy can interact with.
We'll be doing our Gift giving by giving out 3 sparkly promocodes to the winners!
- Only 1 promocode may be won per individual.
- You may submit as many entries as you want. Entries may be submitted through our TouchArcade thread, by leaving comments to this posting, or via e-mail here.
- Time of entries are determined by their timestamps.
- Any entry that is the same or similar to a previous entry will be disqualified.
- Please do not go back and edit entries. It will invalidate your timestamp. We will use the later timestamp as your entry date.
- Entries must be specific. They cannot be too general. For example, stating that a good gift would be a "fish" is too vague. Saying that the gift would be a 20 day old Salmon would be better. If the gift is interactive, describe what you'd like to see the gift do. Remember that we need to be able to implement the gift! A more specific entry will supersede a vague entry.
- Picture references are encouraged.
- Entries cannot infringe on other copyrights or trademarks.
- Entries must be considered "clean". Anything deemed too graphic or profane may be disqualified.
- In the event that the gift is already planned for a future episode, that gift entry will be disqualified.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59PM PST on Friday, December 11, 2009.
- A poll will be taken from the entries that we thought were the best as well as feasible to get into the app. The top 3 winners of the poll will be receive the promocodes. In the event that the top 3 winners happen to be the sam individual, we will keep going down the poll results until 3 unique individuals have been selected. The top winner will be included in EP5.